Fiji’s Best Adventure Experience
Hiking, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, swimming, scuba diving, Fiji snorkeling, visiting remote villages and simply sailing the clear blue waters of the South Pacific—Tui Tai offers an adventure for everyone. Best of all, you just need to show up. Our expertly-maintained gear is the best money can buy, and our dive instructors, botanical experts and team of local guides provide a trip you’ll never forget.
Join us for a 5 or 7-night fiji adventure cruise and you will:
- Trek and explore the Somosomo Coast of Taveuni, visiting the International Dateline landmark en route to the Waitavala waterslides, where our guests can ride down natural waterslides through the Taveuni rainforest
- Hike the summit of Cobia in the Ringgold Atolls. Enjoy a panoramic view from the top of the extinct caldera. Trek down towards the inner crater and then kayak the interior, following empty beaches and ancient caves.
- Kayak or stand-up paddle board through a mangrove forest river on Qamea Island
- Hike through the Bouma National Heritage Park—supporting Fiji’s most successful conservation and ecotourism project—swim in three unique sets of waterfalls, hike through the rainforest and observe exotic birds, plants and flowers
- Kayak or stand-up paddle board past white sand and black rock beaches, gliding over the crystal-smooth waters of completely undeveloped Natewa Bay, the second largest bay in the southern hemisphere
Enquire and book your Fiji Adventure Trip
No Fields Found.
“A voyage with Tui Tai Adventure Cruises is a fantastic way to see and do a lot in a short time. The snorkelling and diving sites are some of the world’s best, and the newly refitted sailboat itself is gorgeous.”
“Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth.”